Perspectives on...   Cooking  >    Confrontations  >    Crafts  >   Graphic Design  >   Photography  >   Weight Loss   |    Home

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Katelyn's 1st Year Scrapbook (WIP)

I started this project a few months back (aka, Christmas) and finished one page and part of another.  I had a little time to kill today so I worked on a few more.  It is my goal to have a book of her entire first year!

WHAT EVENTS/MILESTONES/MOMENTS DO YOU THINK I SHOULD SCRAPBOOK?

Click "Read More" for more pictures and a list of the pages still to come!


You can see the pages I have done so far... and I know I have several key milestones yet to go:
  • First Teeth (not tooth)
  • First Swim
  • First Crawl
  • First... all the major holidays
  • First Birthday
  • Her hospital stay when she was 2 months old
  • Her blue eyes
  • First trip to the park
And I'm sure there are lots more!




1 comment:

  1. Ashley, I love this idea and the pages you have completed are priceless. The project will mean the world to you and to Katelyn in years to come. Don't forget to do a page showing her first tastes of baby food! Momma

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!